Thursday, July 16, 2009

Final Reflection

Is it possible to learn so much that you feel your head is going to explode? That's where I am. For the last four days, I have left the class feeling as if I have been through a wind tunnel. My fear is that I am not going to be able to do some of the things that I have learned this week. I hope to be able to continue practicing these skills. It will be difficult to practice as I only have dial up at home. I would like to set aside a certain amount of time each day after school to help me stay fresh.

As I read the blog that I wrote on Monday, I am still going to work on the points in Goal Five from the NETS for Teachers. I want to continue to develop my skills. I will continue to evaluate and reflect on my current level of skills. Through my final final project, I would like to bring some of this new knowledge back to my school and use it with the reading program that I am going to pilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment