Monday, July 13, 2009

Goals for the 2009 - 2010 school year

For the upcoming school year I would like to work on goal five from the NETS for Teachers. Goal five is to engage in professional growth. If at all possible, I would like to allot a certain amount of time to work on my own personal computer skills weekly, which are greatly lacking. Time always seems to be the problem. I need to start by developing my own technology skills. I am constantly evaluating and reflecting on my current teaching practice so now I'll add computer skills to that. I hope to be able to contribute some of my new learning to my school. I hope to be able to work with Kim Flanagin on the local level.


Goal 5 - Engage in Professional Growth
  • participate in local /global committees
  • develop technology skills
  • evaluate and reflect on practice
  • contribute to effectiveness of the teaching profession

No comments:

Post a Comment